Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday

For my birthday this year a few of my friends and I went up to Mesa Falls in Idaho. We had a blast. It was pouring down rain and it look like there was going to be a pretty good storm coming in but we still went. Im from Washington PLEASE a little rain wont kill anyone. The falls were amazing, even in the rain. And later that day we had a huge thunder and lightning storm. Happy Birthday to Natalie!!! I loved every minute of it.

And if you cant tell already I love sharing pictures

Liz, John and Me looking for something...Im not quite sure what...

It turns out it was behind us...
(Me, Liz and IdaMay)

Me, Liz, IdaMay

This is me loving the rain

Oh yeah,,, I got attacked by a bear

But we became best friends... He even sang me Happy Birthday

That's right shorts and Chaccos

Gorgeous... and the water fall isn't half bad either :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

haha...you are so funny. I love all of your comments. I'm glad you had so much fun! See you in like...2 weeks!!

LOVE YOU!