Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go Vikings!!!

The other day I went with some friends to a football game on campus. The football game itself was really boring. The teams we were watching were not very good. Just when we decided it was really boring Thor the Viking mascot came out. He was so funny. He was dancing around and just having fun. He came close to us and I asked if I could get my picture taken with him, of course he said yes. My friend Mimi also wanted her picture with him when she went to go sit next to him he stood up and jumped on her lap. It was so funny.

Lakesha and Me

Me, Mimi and Ed

Me and Thor

Mimi and Thor

1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

Looks like you are living it up at college! I love seeing your gorgeous smile! I can't believe you are a college girl. I feel old! Love ya Nat!