Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Being at college it seems like you have more opportunities to do fun things. (I know that is really not true but I like to tell myself that) Anyway for Halloween this year my ward threw a party, and like any other LDS ward there was a... drum roll please... costume contest!!! And it just so happens that I have the best roommates and FHE brothers ever. We decided to do the "Price is Right". WE had Bob Barker, the announcer, the show girls and the contestants. it was so much fun. We won the contest of coarse and we got $20 to Craigos Pizza.

On Halloween day my sister Heather was in town. WE had so much fun when she was here. Halloween night we decided to go to a concert with some friends. It was so much fun. I love dressing up and rocking out!!

Here are some pictures


My FHE group... yes i am a Barker Babe

Me with Bob Barker!!!

Me and my roommate Lakesha (yes that is her real hair)

Charlie and Me at the concert

Charlie Heather and Me at the concert


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

um, I'm jealous at how gorgeous you are! I love your make up, and I think your costume contest rocked. I'm glad you won.

Oh, and I'm also glad you started a blog cuz...they ROCK! :) LOVE YA SISTER!

Stephen said...

You need to buy more clothes. You can tell that you are a poor college student because you are wearing the same shirt in every picture. :P Don't worry, I'll send you one of my three shirts.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Our family is so Hot. Thanks for making us look good!!! See you soon!!! Can't wait. LOVE YOU!

Kayla said...

wow! looks like you are ahving fun! i miss ya