A Bitter Sweet Goodbye
Last day of school.... who would have thought it would be so hard to leave. I had an awesome semester this year. I had the best roommates anyone could ask for and awesome teachers. After my roommates and I were done with our finals we took a trip to Ogden to look at the Christmas lights. They were amazing. I love the Christmas season. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
Kesha, Kat, Me, and Sandy
Kesha, Me, April, Kat, Sandy
Me, April, Kat, Sandy

Sandy, Me, Kesha, Kat
Ogden Temple
We also stopped by the Ogden Temple and as always tons of pictures

Sandy, Me
Sandy, April, Me bustin out or dance moves
Apparently April was sick of Kesha being her room roommate
Me, April, Kat, Kesha

Sandy, Me, April

Sandy, April, Me, Kesha
2 comments:
It looks like fun! Are you back in WA??? We should get together- I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!
Looks like a fun semester. Isn't it so true that good roommates make a world of difference? I LOVE the picture you sent me with the 4 of you behind the bright red railing. You're BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment