My roommate Michelle and I made a trip to Rexburg. It was probably the most boring trip I have ever been on the that place. I could not believe it. But we got some good pictures and videos... I'm not sure I'm allowed to share the videos... anyway we have fun together. OK OK back up a little. Heather and I made a trip a few weeks before Michelle and I did. On the way back to Utah my headlight decide to go out... yeah that is a problem. We were like a half hour away from the burg and it was getting dark. Luckily we got back to the burg before it was to dark. But we had a problem Heather had class the next day and I had a job interview... Can I just say that I am so grateful for my amazing parents that raised awesome sibs for me. Kyle let us take his car back to Utah while he worked on mine for me. It was a huge blessing. Okay now we can go the the story and picture of me and Michelle. PS. Kyles car does not have a radio... we were driving in silence until Michelle gave me one of her headphones. We were driving listening to her ipod jamming. It was the funniest thing ever. Don't worry Dad I only wore one headphone and it was not in the towns. I only wore it when we were on the really long strait boring roads.
1 comment:
peanut m&m's are a MUST for long trips!
Post a Comment