Monday, June 8, 2009

Band Manager

My best friend Charlie is the lead singer in a band they put together in Rexburg. The are way good but they were just practicing all the time and not really getting any gigs. And since I am just working and not going to school I feel like I have a lot of down time so I nominated myself as the Band Manager fora little bit. I am having so much fun.


The other day Heather and I designed a band poster for them... Don't worry that is not their real name, they didn't have a name when we made the poster. They have since voted Desert Sun to be the name.

I have spent a lot of the day looking for places to hold the concert and I have emailed a band Charlie and I saw in February called Adjacent to Nothing to see if they would be the main act. I am so excited for this I hope it all works out!!!

No comments: