The other day Jenny, Heather and I were going to a movie. I was driving my little Honda Civic and we pulled up behind a car at the stop sign. We were there for like 30 seconds when the car decided he wanted to back up to let the pedestrians cross the street. Mind you I had a car behind me so I had no where to go. I saw him put it in reverse and I laid on my horn. No lie my horn was on for at least 5 seconds and he still hit me!!! We got out and got out to check the damage, nothing happened but a cop happened to hear my horn and flipped around to check what happened. here is the conversation... and for the sake of the story the other driver is Asian...
Cop: What happened here?
Me: He backed into me
Asian: Strong bumper
Cop: What? he backed into you?
Me: Yes
Asian: Strong bumper, no damage
Cop (to Asian): What were you doing backing up!?
Asian: Pedestrians cross
Cop (rolls his eyes then to me): Does it bother you?
Asian: Strong bumper
Me: Nope there was no damage
Asian: No damage, Strong bumper
Cop (to Asian): Have a good night sir, you can leave now
Asian: Strong bumper no damage
Cop: You can leave now sir, Have a goodnight
Me: (huge smile on my face trying not to laugh)
Asian: Strong bumper
Cop: You can leave!
Asian: Okay Okay strong bumper
Exit Asian
Cop ( to me very quietly with a little smirk on his face): Sometimes they are not very good drivers...
Me: Thank you
Exit cop and me to our cars.
Jenny, Heather and Me laughing hysterically at what the racist cop said.
Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!!
Cop: What happened here?
Me: He backed into me
Asian: Strong bumper
Cop: What? he backed into you?
Me: Yes
Asian: Strong bumper, no damage
Cop (to Asian): What were you doing backing up!?
Asian: Pedestrians cross
Cop (rolls his eyes then to me): Does it bother you?
Asian: Strong bumper
Me: Nope there was no damage
Asian: No damage, Strong bumper
Cop (to Asian): Have a good night sir, you can leave now
Asian: Strong bumper no damage
Cop: You can leave now sir, Have a goodnight
Me: (huge smile on my face trying not to laugh)
Asian: Strong bumper
Cop: You can leave!
Asian: Okay Okay strong bumper
Exit Asian
Cop ( to me very quietly with a little smirk on his face): Sometimes they are not very good drivers...
Me: Thank you
Exit cop and me to our cars.
Jenny, Heather and Me laughing hysterically at what the racist cop said.
Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!!
4 comments:
LOL! That is too funny!
LOL! thats soo funny Nat! i miss you!
I am SO offended that I am not mentioned in this post... you could have said that you were going to meet me at the movie! I want to be a part of your fun college life! :)But thanks for leaving out which movie we went to see... :)
Another case of DWA (Driving While Asian).
Post a Comment