A couple days ago this shopping cart showed up randomly in front of our apartment building. We have been messing around with it for a while then we got the novel idea of Lakesha pushing the cart with me in it up to campus. (I know don't you want to just cringe just thinking about what is coming up next) So I'm sitting in the cart and Lakesha is pushing me kind of fast we are cruising then all of a sudden the ground gave way and this HUGE pot hole appeared, there was no avoiding it ( ok so in reality it was a little one that has been there forever and probably avoidable but where is the fun in that?). We hit the pot hole at full speed launching me out of the shopping cart and onto the very hard unforgiving concrete. It was not a pretty landing, all of me and the shopping cart landed on my left knee. But no worries the knee cap is still intact. It has just been bleeding nonstop for about 4 hours now. Oh but it was fun!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Shopping Cart + Pot Hole = Blood
I love being at college with the best roommates ever. We have so much fun together, but there is one roommate that I spend a lot of my time with, her name is Lakesha. This is a story about one of our outing together...
A couple days ago this shopping cart showed up randomly in front of our apartment building. We have been messing around with it for a while then we got the novel idea of Lakesha pushing the cart with me in it up to campus. (I know don't you want to just cringe just thinking about what is coming up next) So I'm sitting in the cart and Lakesha is pushing me kind of fast we are cruising then all of a sudden the ground gave way and this HUGE pot hole appeared, there was no avoiding it ( ok so in reality it was a little one that has been there forever and probably avoidable but where is the fun in that?). We hit the pot hole at full speed launching me out of the shopping cart and onto the very hard unforgiving concrete. It was not a pretty landing, all of me and the shopping cart landed on my left knee. But no worries the knee cap is still intact. It has just been bleeding nonstop for about 4 hours now. Oh but it was fun!!!
A couple days ago this shopping cart showed up randomly in front of our apartment building. We have been messing around with it for a while then we got the novel idea of Lakesha pushing the cart with me in it up to campus. (I know don't you want to just cringe just thinking about what is coming up next) So I'm sitting in the cart and Lakesha is pushing me kind of fast we are cruising then all of a sudden the ground gave way and this HUGE pot hole appeared, there was no avoiding it ( ok so in reality it was a little one that has been there forever and probably avoidable but where is the fun in that?). We hit the pot hole at full speed launching me out of the shopping cart and onto the very hard unforgiving concrete. It was not a pretty landing, all of me and the shopping cart landed on my left knee. But no worries the knee cap is still intact. It has just been bleeding nonstop for about 4 hours now. Oh but it was fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
K...so you're a nerd!! Sounds like you guys have a ton of fun together but this looks painful!! Oh, and i love your posts...they make me laugh every time just because of how you say things. I'm so glad you started a blog :) I definitely could use the laughs today
That's really gross! It looks like you are having a blast- watch out for the shopping cart police! :-)
YUCK! That is Disgusting! But at least you were having fun, right? I'm excited you have a blog!
Post a Comment