As a lot of you know I have recently moved to the great city of Salt Lake. Moving here in the middle of winter was probably not the smartest thing but its all good. I was super scared for the drive since I had to go over two mountain passes but as you can see in the pictures the Lord was definitely looking out for me. The weather was amazing and the car performed so good. We only made stops for gas and one puking break.
4 comments:
WHAT??? You moved- apartently I'm a loser friend.... when and why did you move?? And who puked??? I'm so out of the loop! I hope all is well in SL you should come and visit the baby when he comes!Because 3 hours is much closer than 11! :-)
puke. haha.
You have a story to share with me! Was it you or Richard. It was you huh. Oh poor sister!
You're in SLC?! Yeah! WE will have to get together once you are settleed. Maybe I can grab Heather Rae and we can visit you or something. I will try to call her trhis week. She's been her for so long and I still haven't talked to her yet! Love you Nat! Good luck finding a job! I hope the search goes well!
Post a Comment