Poor chair! I totally had to stare at William to figure out who he was- at first I thought it was Kyle and then Stephan.... when did 'the little boys' grow up! CRAZY
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Oh man, that's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Sweet pictures. oh, and we have such cool parents to let you guys do that. Is that Beth's old chair? Or Grandma's? I know it looks familiar, but I don't remember from where. Oh man, good times...
Oh, and I've decided that your blog is my favorite blog I read. And I was thinking that it's sad that you don't post more...but THEN I was thinking that it's like Christmas...if it happened every day, it wouldn't be as exciting. So thanks Nat, for not being an avid blogger :)
3 comments:
Poor chair! I totally had to stare at William to figure out who he was- at first I thought it was Kyle and then Stephan.... when did 'the little boys' grow up! CRAZY
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Oh man, that's pretty much the coolest thing ever. Sweet pictures. oh, and we have such cool parents to let you guys do that. Is that Beth's old chair? Or Grandma's? I know it looks familiar, but I don't remember from where. Oh man, good times...
Oh, and I've decided that your blog is my favorite blog I read. And I was thinking that it's sad that you don't post more...but THEN I was thinking that it's like Christmas...if it happened every day, it wouldn't be as exciting. So thanks Nat, for not being an avid blogger :)
Post a Comment