My nephew Garrett does not like getting haircuts so Lisa his mom does not push it. She likes his hair long she said she is going for the Zach Effron look. Anyway I had the kids for a few days and Garretts hair was bugging my mom so with a little bribing from Gma and Gpa Garrett finally gave in. These pictures are just to cute to not share.
Natalie! You moved to Salt Lake! YAY!!! You HAVE to come over for dinner some time. My mom would absolutely LOVE to see you. Seriously, please please please come visit us!
He's such a handsome boy! I love the picture with his eyes looking straight up. Oh what 2 quarters can fix when you're that young... if life only stayed that easy...
5 comments:
I love the story those pictures tell- especially the 'happily ever after' ending! That is great!
Natalie! You moved to Salt Lake! YAY!!! You HAVE to come over for dinner some time. My mom would absolutely LOVE to see you. Seriously, please please please come visit us!
He's such a handsome boy! I love the picture with his eyes looking straight up. Oh what 2 quarters can fix when you're that young... if life only stayed that easy...
Haha oh man poor little Rett!! What a cute kid I desperately miss them!!! Just like Mom, she always gets her way!
He's so adorable!!! He looks just like me! Only I'm not so pouty. right?
Post a Comment