Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sigh

This has been a crazy week. I worked every day this week and they were 8 to 11 hour days... CRAZY!!! Anyway I went on an event today (I work for Landmark II Catering for those of you who don't know) So we are at this event in Salt Lake and I am getting the baked beans out of the hot box and I dropped them... Yeah baked beans went everywhere I was totally covered in them they went all over the wall and all over the carpet. It was a disaster. We hurried and cleaned up the wall and the floor but there was no hope for my chefs jacket or my pants. I have beans in my hair. I keep finding little crunchy parts. it is so gross. But we were laughing so hard Luckily the beans landed on the bottom so we could still use them but it was a huge scary mess. My boss was so funny she was like "well I guess we know where Natalie's breaking point is." Do you think that is the reason I only work 3 days next week...?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

hahaha! Oh man, that totally sucks! Your boss sounds really cool. That's so awesome!

P.S. I'm going through Natalie withdrawals. I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! :)

Parkin Family said...

Too funny! Oh the joys of working!