Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Weekend of Firsts

First of all this is the best weekend EVER!!!!! From the great lights of Vegas to the red dirt of Washington (utah)

Here are some that we forgot to take pictures for:

Brad's first Italian Soda
Natalie's first time eating at Arctic Circle
First time using the ultra high powered hand dryers
in Beaver that blow so hard it makes your skin flap to the point of making noise
Walking down the strip in a Huge thunder and lightning storm!! It was Amazing! The rain drops were huge!!

First road trip with Brad

First visit to the St. George Temple

First time seeing a giant wooden horse

First time eating Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake

First time Brad gave me a "You are stupid" look

First time experiencing the Awesomness of Cirque Du Soleil

First time seeing the Eiffel Tower

First time watching the fountains at the Bellagio

First time visiting M&M World

First time Eating Coconut M&M's

Yes this is our real receipt...


And last but certainly not least...






Yes my FIRST Vegas wedding!!


7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Do you know your last name?

Diane said...

What ever happened to FIRST telling your mom and dad!?

Kimberly said...

That's a LOT of M&M's...Don't eat them all by yourself!

Lindsay said...

NO WAY!!! Did you really get married?? If so, that is totally CRAZY!!! I thought about doing that with Devin just for kicks! If not, you totally have me going! Glad to see you are enjoying life! Miss you tons! :-)

Lisa said...

I love it! Especially the wedding and the "you are stupid" look. I'm sure it's not the last time for either of these things! :) Love you!

Nicole said...

First time you got the "you are stupid" look? I don't believe that.

Kayla said...

All I have to say is that he is cute! Sounds like your having lots and lots of fun!