Saturday, November 7, 2009

Utah, BYU, BYU or Utah...

So it turns out when you hang out with people born and raised in Utah you have to choose to be a BYU fan or a Utah fan. I was doing pretty good about not picking sides but when you start to date a guy that has 4th row season tickets to Ute football you become a Utah fan really quick. Sorry my BYU lovers I am a Ute fan... for now anyway.


3 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Is this Brad or a different boy?

Kia and Natalie said...

It is a different boy. Brad and I broke up in September but he is still my best friend. We still hang out and do everything together.

Parkin Family said...

I didn't think it looked like him. Well that's the fun in dating! At least you live in a place where there are more people with your same goals. I'm glad you're cheering for the right team now...GO UTES!