Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Awesomness

I have the best friends in the world!!! I was not going to be able to go home for Thanksgiving this year and I was pretty bummed about it. Then I get a phone call from Marcus...

M: So there is this family from my mission that has been bugging be to come visit them
N: Yeah? That's rad. You should do it.
M: I think I will, I was thinking about going over Thanksgiving
N: That would be fun.
M: I think I am just going to road trip it
N: Umm Australia is a long way in a car (Marcus and Brad served in Australia)
M: Yeah except they moved to Gig Harbor, WA
N: WHAT!!!! No way I am going with you!!!
M: You think so huh?
N: No I don't think I know!!!
M: Okay Thanksgiving in WA it is.
N: No Way!!! I can't believe this is happening!!! Your the beast!!

Then we went on to talking about road trip plans. Any way I got to go home and it was a blast. Brad and Heather also went home with us. We had a week of Family, Smoking Turkeys, Seattle, Gig Harbor, 10k Turkey Trot, Turkey Shoot, Boat Trip on Lake Wa, having the Enumclaw experience and of course the Rain. Here are pictures of our adventures.

The three of us!!!

Marcus being Clint Eastwood
Scott and Me

Marcus and Me

Tyce shooting the AR-15

Me being hugged by midgets...

Brad and Me doing what we do best

Garrett being Garett

22 people 18 guns... We had a blast










Garrett cleaning out the bowl for us

Brad was stoked to finally be taller then me

Brad and Marcus first time to Seattle

Marcus enjoying the taste of Seattle

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

ahahahhaha...this post made me laugh really hard. Man, you are just so dang witty!!

I miss you :( Christmas just isn't the same without you!