Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Harston Family We...

 Play Dress up

Poke Dead Things

Jump on the Trampoline


Read Books with Grandpa

Celebrate Birthdays

Give Babies Diabetes

Ride in Shopping Carts

Make Fondue



Kill Brain Cells

Fly Kites


Jump on the Trampoline some more

Fondue Some More


Play at the Beach

 Collect Shells

Find Star Fish


Go Skim Boarding




Write in the Sand 



Find Fields and Fields of Thousands of Sand Dollars


Skim board some more


Walk on Water

Take Pictures of Pregnant Kim

Collect more Shells

Moral of the Story: Family time is AWESOME!!!! I have the best Fam in the world!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I agree with you that Families are awesome. I love my family too. Have a great day.

Kimberly said...

Is there an easy way to copy and paste this blog post into my blog? cuz if so I totally want to :)